Prices are based on word count, except for blurb writing. Prices can be negotiated based on more specific details. I do require a 25% deposit to start work. The other 75% can be sent after edits are completed. Invoicing is done through PayPal, and there is a 3% PayPal fee attached to all services. If you require another option, please contact me to work something out. Ten to fourteen days is the standard time for anything 40k words and under. 50k-100k words will require 15-25 days. Anything more than 100k words will require 30 days or longer. I am a stay at home mom and have two children to take care of, so real life does take away from my editing from time to time. Please keep that in mind. If you require your book back sooner than the estimated time given, please let me know so we can work something out.
Basic Critique (0.001¢ per word)
15k words or less | $15 20k-40k words | $20-$40 50k-75k words| $50-$75 100k words| $100 More than 100k words| $100+
Proofread/Basic Grammar Check (0.004¢ per word)
15k words or less | $60 20k-40k words | $80-$160 50k-75k words| $200-$300 100k words| $400 More than 100k words | $400+
Proofread/Advanced Grammar Check (0.006¢ per word)
15k words or less | $90 20k-40k words | $120-$240 50k-75k words| $300-$450 100k words| $600 More than 100k words | $600+
Second Edit (0.003¢ per word)
15k words or less | $45 20k-40k words | $60-$120 50k-75k words| $150-$225 100k words| $300 More than 100k words | $300+
Complete Edit (0.009 per word)
15k words or less | $135 20k-40k words | $180-$360 50k-75k words| $450-$675 100k words| $900 More than 100k words | $900+
Blurb writing has a flat fee of $35. No deposit is required for this service. You will be invoiced after you are 100% completely satisfied with the blurb you receive.